The Superdome Bivvy Inner Capsule (Single) gives the Superdome Bivvy user the option of an additional fully-enclosed inner lining with sewn-in groundsheet – perfect for keeping out unwanted visitors such as creepy-crawlies and mice.
The Capsule is easy to fit and requires no additional pegs – simply toggle and clip inside the Superdome Bivvy to create a twin-skin which can help to eliminate condensation and retain internal heat.
Featuring front and back zipped doors and four insect panels which correspond with those on the Superdome Bivvy, the Inner Capsule (Single) allows for complete through-access and optimum airflow, helping to keep occupants cool in warm conditions, whilst denying access to those flying critters that can plague anglers during the warmer seasons. Storage pouches can be found on the inner walls, allowing anglers to keep small items safe and organised within the shelter.
- Transforms the Superdome Bivvy into a twin-skin shelter
- Reduces condensation and increases heat retention
- Fully-enclosed inner compartment will fit three bedchairs
- Stitched-in groundsheet to keep out rodents and other unwanted guests
- Rear door giving complete through access and ventilation
- Storage pouch to inner wall offering further storage space
- Breathable brushed polyester material inner
- Easy to fit – no need for any extra pegs
- Zipped carry bag
- Dimensions: W360cm x D340cm x H185c
- Weight: 4.9kg