Our Sanctuary Cradle and Cradle XL provide off-the-ground safety and protection. They have been designed to make handling, unhooking and photographing the largest of fish as safe and as simple as possible. The dimensions of the cradles, along with their lowest height settings, have been optimised with both the fish and angler in mind. The cradles feature our unique multi-functional solid internal cover made from rugged, fish-friendly, easy-clean 420D PVC. This can be used to lay the fish on and retain water inside the cradle to keep the fish wet at all times. It can also be removed and placed over the top of a fish, and used as a temporary cover to calm down lively fish. The internal cover is fully removable from the cradle, which means easy cleaning and drying to prevent the spread of aquatic disease. The base of the cradle is made completely from our fast-drain mesh fabric, from which our Sanctuary Retention Slings are made. This allows water to pass through the mesh with ease and drain away. Six fully height-adjustable legs and large rotating mud feet keep the cradles stable and level when adjusted, allowing them to suit any terrain, while both outer sets of legs feature locking pins for added security. A large storage pocket for scales and carp-care essentials is attached at one end, and this pocket holds the cradle together when folded in its pack-down form via a clip; this keeps the cradle compact and easy to store. A rubber Carp Care Guide is present on the frame and solid internal cover, and both come supplied with a zipped carrybag with shoulder strap and handles.
- Fish-friendly easy-clean rugged 420D PVC solid internal cover which can be used to retain water in the cradle or to cover the fish
- Full Fast-drain mesh base the same fabric used on our Sanctuary Retention Sling V2
- High density foam frame protection
- 6 height adjustable legs and rotating mud feet to keep the cradle level
- Leg lock pins to secure the cradle on any terrain
- Large scales and carp care essentials storage pocket
- Rubber Carp Care Guide included
- Fast set-up and pack down
- Folds away flat for transport
- Supplied with carry bag
- Material: Polymesh/PVC
- Dimensions: (L) 130cm x (W) 70cm x (H) 35cm
- Weight 7.55 kg
Care & Use
- Rubber Carp Care Guide featured on cradle.
- Ensure leg lock pins are engaged after assembly.
- Ensure all carp care products are treated and dried after use to reduce the spread of aquatic diseases.